Favored Include Me Out, benefiting from a rail-skimming ride under Joe Talamo, was all out to deny Star Billing in the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 4 at Del Mar for her second grade I win of the season.
Favored Include Me Out nailed down her third consecutive graded victory this year after overcoming pacesetter Ellafitz narrowly in the $150,000 Marjorie L. Everett Handicap (gr. II) at Betfair Hollywood Park May 19.
Include Me Out blew past odds-on choice Ellafitz on the turn for home and became a grade I winner with an easy victory in the $300,000 Santa Margarita Stakes March 17 on a sloppy track at rainy Santa Anita.
Making her first start around two turns, Include Me Out registered a convincing 4 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 La Canada Stakes (gr. II) at Santa Anita Jan. 22.
Check the Label burst through an opening between horses in a crowded stretch to win the $150,000 Sands Point Stakes (gr. IIT) over the Belmont Park inner turf course May 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile