Donna Moore, a legendary horsewoman best known for her great success in the Saddlebred world, died Jan. 18 at Tanbark Health Center near Lexington after a long illness. She was 82.
The Keeneland November breeding stock sale ended its 10-day run Wednesday with increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price. Compared to a year ago, when the auction had 11 sessions, the gross revenue and average rose 4.3% and 9.9%, respectively, while the median soared 40%. The number of horses sold decreased 5.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications