Donna Moore, a legendary horsewoman best known for her great success in the Saddlebred world, died Jan. 18 at Tanbark Health Center near Lexington after a long illness. She was 82.
The Keeneland November breeding stock sale ended its 10-day run Wednesday with increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price. Compared to a year ago, when the auction had 11 sessions, the gross revenue and average rose 4.3% and 9.9%, respectively, while the median soared 40%. The number of horses sold decreased 5.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Welfare and Safety Summit Set for June 28
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al