Donna Moore, a legendary horsewoman best known for her great success in the Saddlebred world, died Jan. 18 at Tanbark Health Center near Lexington after a long illness. She was 82.
The Keeneland November breeding stock sale ended its 10-day run Wednesday with increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price. Compared to a year ago, when the auction had 11 sessions, the gross revenue and average rose 4.3% and 9.9%, respectively, while the median soared 40%. The number of horses sold decreased 5.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees