Donna Moore, a legendary horsewoman best known for her great success in the Saddlebred world, died Jan. 18 at Tanbark Health Center near Lexington after a long illness. She was 82.
The Keeneland November breeding stock sale ended its 10-day run Wednesday with increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price. Compared to a year ago, when the auction had 11 sessions, the gross revenue and average rose 4.3% and 9.9%, respectively, while the median soared 40%. The number of horses sold decreased 5.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos