Donna Moore, a legendary horsewoman best known for her great success in the Saddlebred world, died Jan. 18 at Tanbark Health Center near Lexington after a long illness. She was 82.
The Keeneland November breeding stock sale ended its 10-day run Wednesday with increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price. Compared to a year ago, when the auction had 11 sessions, the gross revenue and average rose 4.3% and 9.9%, respectively, while the median soared 40%. The number of horses sold decreased 5.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict