The Keeneland November breeding stock sale ended its 10-day run Wednesday with increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price. Compared to a year ago, when the auction had 11 sessions, the gross revenue and average rose 4.3% and 9.9%, respectively, while the median soared 40%. The number of horses sold decreased 5.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet