Donna Moore, a legendary horsewoman best known for her great success in the Saddlebred world, died Jan. 18 at Tanbark Health Center near Lexington after a long illness. She was 82.
The Keeneland November breeding stock sale ended its 10-day run Wednesday with increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price. Compared to a year ago, when the auction had 11 sessions, the gross revenue and average rose 4.3% and 9.9%, respectively, while the median soared 40%. The number of horses sold decreased 5.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine