Only one horse that was bred, owned, and trained by domestic interests has won in the first seven runnings of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf. Will the Kittens change that?
Donativum, making his first start since winning the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf last fall, finished fourth in the listed King Charles II Stakes at Newmarket on May 23.
Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf winner Donativum will make his highly-anticipated 3-year-old debut in the King Charles II Stakes at Newmarket on May 23 and new trainer Saeed bin Suroor is anxious to see how the talented gelding begins his campaign.
Breeders' Cup World Championships race winners Raven's Pass, Donativum, Conduit, and Goldikova are among the nominees for this year's Cartier Racing Awards, which will be at London's Grosvenor House Hotel on the evening of Monday, Nov. 17.
In an thrilling stretch duel, English-bred invader Donativum bested Irish rival Westphalia by a half length to capture the $1-million Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf at Santa Anita Park Oct. 25.
Bittel Road, three-for-three in his career, seeks to keep his record perfect in the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Oct. 25 at Santa Anita Park.
Bittel Road, Elusive Bluff, Grand Adventure, and Skipadate have shown they possess enough turf talent to suggest there is a good chance one of them will win the Oct. 25 Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Relaxed Debuts Helped Brody's Cause, Creator
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro