Using a smiling, cigar-chomping photograph of gangster Al Capone atop a caption saying "he would have loved'' the thought of putting slot machines at New York Racing Association tracks, casino mogul Donald Trump has joined in on the growing chorus of NYRA critics.
The New York Racing Association, with its video lottery terminal program running behind schedule, is turning to outside casino operators to run its proposed Aqueduct VLT facility, and among those under consideration is Atlantic City casino mogul Donald Trump.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Lenny's Place: Spring Training Edition
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Slideshow: On the Way In Uruguay
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees