Using a smiling, cigar-chomping photograph of gangster Al Capone atop a caption saying "he would have loved'' the thought of putting slot machines at New York Racing Association tracks, casino mogul Donald Trump has joined in on the growing chorus of NYRA critics.
The New York Racing Association, with its video lottery terminal program running behind schedule, is turning to outside casino operators to run its proposed Aqueduct VLT facility, and among those under consideration is Atlantic City casino mogul Donald Trump.
Most Popular Stories
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%