Using a smiling, cigar-chomping photograph of gangster Al Capone atop a caption saying "he would have loved'' the thought of putting slot machines at New York Racing Association tracks, casino mogul Donald Trump has joined in on the growing chorus of NYRA critics.
The New York Racing Association, with its video lottery terminal program running behind schedule, is turning to outside casino operators to run its proposed Aqueduct VLT facility, and among those under consideration is Atlantic City casino mogul Donald Trump.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Ankle Chip Will Sideline International Star
- Average of 16 Million Viewed KY Derby on NBC
- Solid Gains in Economic Indicators for April
- Former NBA Chief to Speak at Conference
- Kentucky Derby Horse-By-Horse Recap
- Kentucky Derby Recap: American Idol
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- TOBA's Annual Breeding Clinic Set for Mid-May
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17