Using a smiling, cigar-chomping photograph of gangster Al Capone atop a caption saying "he would have loved'' the thought of putting slot machines at New York Racing Association tracks, casino mogul Donald Trump has joined in on the growing chorus of NYRA critics.
The New York Racing Association, with its video lottery terminal program running behind schedule, is turning to outside casino operators to run its proposed Aqueduct VLT facility, and among those under consideration is Atlantic City casino mogul Donald Trump.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Mubtaahij Races For 'Other' Sheikh in Belmont
- Champion Untapable Formidable in Ogden Phipps
- With 13 Runners, Jaipur Should be Exciting
- Champion Escena Dead at Age 22 in Kentucky
- Five Aim for First Stakes Score in Easy Goer
- Acorn Stakes Field Deep and Wide
- Tonalist Looks to Continue Met Mile Trend