The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium's Tactical Research Program was instrumental in the Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission's recent prosecution of trainer Donald Roberson.
Delaware Park stewards have suspended veteran trainer Donald Roberson for two years for the possession of hypodermic needles, hypodermic syringes, and injectable medications.
The Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission has suspended trainer Donald Roberson after it said its investigators discovered injectable medications, syringes, and needles in his possession.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- California's Golden Eagle Farm to Close
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth