The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium's Tactical Research Program was instrumental in the Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission's recent prosecution of trainer Donald Roberson.
Delaware Park stewards have suspended veteran trainer Donald Roberson for two years for the possession of hypodermic needles, hypodermic syringes, and injectable medications.
The Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission has suspended trainer Donald Roberson after it said its investigators discovered injectable medications, syringes, and needles in his possession.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death