The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium's Tactical Research Program was instrumental in the Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission's recent prosecution of trainer Donald Roberson.
Delaware Park stewards have suspended veteran trainer Donald Roberson for two years for the possession of hypodermic needles, hypodermic syringes, and injectable medications.
The Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission has suspended trainer Donald Roberson after it said its investigators discovered injectable medications, syringes, and needles in his possession.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Bolo Back Home at Santa Anita for Thunder Road
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends