The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium's Tactical Research Program was instrumental in the Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission's recent prosecution of trainer Donald Roberson.
Delaware Park stewards have suspended veteran trainer Donald Roberson for two years for the possession of hypodermic needles, hypodermic syringes, and injectable medications.
The Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission has suspended trainer Donald Roberson after it said its investigators discovered injectable medications, syringes, and needles in his possession.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- March Into Amsterdam Off Two Stakes Victories