A Silver Deputy colt set a record for a horse sold at public auction in Maryland when he brought $500,000 Tuesday during the second and final session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling sale at Timonium.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet