Starlight Partners' Take the Points, whose third career grade I victory last month was erased through a stewards' disqualification, shoots for his next big score in the record $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Octave is headed to the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale after finishing third in the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I).
Starlight Stables is offering partnership opportunities "to a small number investors" in the horses it is purchasing this year at the yearling sales through Florida horseman Barry Berkelhammer, according to a press release issued Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Martin Defends Sending 'Chrome' to Ascot
- Rivals Back to Challenge Dortmund in SA Derby
- Former Claimer Chases Greatness in SA Oaks
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- The Big Beast Returns to the Big Leagues
- Frosted Looking to Rebound in Wood Memorial
- Grade II Winner Williamstown Dead at 25
- Blinkers On 'Truth Or Else' in Arkansas Derby
- Condo Commando Tops Gazelle Contenders
- Blue Grass Hopefuls Train at Keeneland