Starlight Partners' Take the Points, whose third career grade I victory last month was erased through a stewards' disqualification, shoots for his next big score in the record $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Octave is headed to the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale after finishing third in the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I).
Starlight Stables is offering partnership opportunities "to a small number investors" in the horses it is purchasing this year at the yearling sales through Florida horseman Barry Berkelhammer, according to a press release issued Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Xpressbet to Sponsor 2015 Preakness Stakes
- Major Decisions Looming in Maryland
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Lovely Maria Easily Captures Kentucky Oaks