Starlight Partners' Take the Points, whose third career grade I victory last month was erased through a stewards' disqualification, shoots for his next big score in the record $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Octave is headed to the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale after finishing third in the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I).
Starlight Stables is offering partnership opportunities "to a small number investors" in the horses it is purchasing this year at the yearling sales through Florida horseman Barry Berkelhammer, according to a press release issued Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis