Vicky Schowe's homebred Sloane Ranger upset the $150,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap by a neck at Parx Racing June 23, while 2011 Wood Memorial winner Toby's Corner finished fourth.
$150,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap June 23 offers potential confidence-booster off seventh-place finish in Pimlico Special.
Angled to the middle of the track for the stretch run by jockey Gabriel Saez, heavy choice Kodiak Kowboy overpowered his rivals in the $200,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap to win by four lengths at Philadelphia Park June 27.
Ervin Rodriguez's odds-on favorite Big Apple Daddy made a decisive rally from well off the pace to run down the ultra-quick P. Kerney outside the sixteenth pole en route to a 2 ½ length victory in Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap over seven furlongs at Philadelphia Park.
Millionaire Peeping Tom put together a furious late rally to win the $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) by a half-length over favored Highway Prospector Saturday at Philadelphia Park.
The 7-year-old gelding Peeping Tom heads a field of nine lined up for Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) as Philadelphia Park kicks off the 2004 stakes season.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation