Horse racing risks the chance of being left behind again if it doesn't position itself to participate in Internet wagering outside the advance deposit wagering arena, officials said Oct. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- Wise Dan Back to Jogging on Track
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- Delaware Horse Racing Boosts State Economy
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 28, 2015
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys