Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Danzing Candy, Trojan Nation Train in KY
- Yearlong Process to Set Derby Odds