Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%