Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic