Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- Flashy Debut for Royal Delta Half Brother
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title
- Desormeaux Sets Derby Path for Texas Red
- Sportive Overcomes Fog to Win Portland Mile
- Wildcat Red Sidelined with Back Muscle Pull
- First Reported Foal for Gig Harbor is Colt
- Options Abound for Holy Bull Winner Upstart
- Bob Neumeier Wins Celebrity Challenge at NHC
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull