Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015