Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- Researchers Examine Fatal Lumbar Vertebral Fractures
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint