Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates