Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines