Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Milestone Victory for Jockey Centeno
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well