Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets