Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Milestone 5,000th Win for Jockey Bravo
- Texas Air Seeks Upset in Lone Star 'Cap
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont
- Undefeated Promise Me Silver Aiming for Acorn
- Firing Line Returns to Track at Santa Anita
- Trujillo to Move Tack to Monmouth Park
- Why I Want a Triple Crown Winner
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill