Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- Free Mammography Screening at Turfway Dec. 27
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired