Mr. Fantasy, winner of last year's Withers Stakes (gr. III), makes his comeback after a nearly 11-month layoff March 18 in an optional claimer at Gulfstream Park.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price during Monday's opening session at Timonium in Maryland. The most expensive horse sold was a $230,000 E Dubai colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Special Post Time for Aqueduct on Wood Day
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day
- Concert Added to Black-Eyed Susan Day Lineup
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS