Stellar Wind, the 6-5 favorite for the Santa Anita Oaks (gr. I), delivered with a commanding 5 1/4-length win over Luminance April 4 at Santa Anita Park. The daughter of Curlin traveled the 1 1/16 miles in 1:43.26.
Four horses stormed toward the finish line in the $100,000 Miracle Wood Stakes for 3-year-olds Feb. 16 at Laurel Park before Savvy Street won the tightest of finishes over Combat Diver.
Millionaire gelding wins a tight one over Immortal Eyes and Ben's Cat.
Third in the Remington Sprint Cup in 2009, Ravalo made his return to Oklahoma City a winning one when he prevailed by a half-length over favored Captain Cherokee in the $200,000 event at Remington Park Aug. 20.
Stalking Ravalo took advantage of a hot pace to register a head victory over Signature Red at odds of 7-1 in the $150,783 Kennedy Road Stakes (Can-III) Nov. 20 at Woodbine.
Ravalo, Silver Edition, and Celtic Innis ran one, two, three in last year's Maryland Sprint Handicap...and they return May 15 to battle again in the Preakness Day event.
Lindy Redding's speedy Ravalo employed a stalking trip to gamely win the $100,000 Maryland Sprint Handicap (gr. III) at Pimlico Race Course May 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Keeneland Ends With Handle, Attendance Gains
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider