Stellar Wind, the 6-5 favorite for the Santa Anita Oaks (gr. I), delivered with a commanding 5 1/4-length win over Luminance April 4 at Santa Anita Park. The daughter of Curlin traveled the 1 1/16 miles in 1:43.26.
Four horses stormed toward the finish line in the $100,000 Miracle Wood Stakes for 3-year-olds Feb. 16 at Laurel Park before Savvy Street won the tightest of finishes over Combat Diver.
Millionaire gelding wins a tight one over Immortal Eyes and Ben's Cat.
Third in the Remington Sprint Cup in 2009, Ravalo made his return to Oklahoma City a winning one when he prevailed by a half-length over favored Captain Cherokee in the $200,000 event at Remington Park Aug. 20.
Stalking Ravalo took advantage of a hot pace to register a head victory over Signature Red at odds of 7-1 in the $150,783 Kennedy Road Stakes (Can-III) Nov. 20 at Woodbine.
Ravalo, Silver Edition, and Celtic Innis ran one, two, three in last year's Maryland Sprint Handicap...and they return May 15 to battle again in the Preakness Day event.
Lindy Redding's speedy Ravalo employed a stalking trip to gamely win the $100,000 Maryland Sprint Handicap (gr. III) at Pimlico Race Course May 16.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin