TVG again will serve as the broadcast network of the entire Del Mar race meet, offering live on-site coverage from the seaside track located just north of San Diego.
With Animal Kingdom headlining the proceedings for American viewers, TVG will present live coverage of the five-day Royal Ascot race meet beginning June 18.
Beginning April 1, TVG will drop the 25 cents per wager charged some customers and offer 10 hours of free streaming per month. TVG had charged the fee since its launch in July 1999.
TVG has launched a promotional campaign titled "TVG Good For The Game," that includes testimonials delivered by several prominent members of the racing industry.
The Betfair Hollywood Park Players Lounge, a new top of the line customer hospitality venue, will officially open July 6 at with a ribbon cutting ceremony and celebration scheduled from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. PDT.
TVG will reach out to racing fans with the 2012 debut of Racing Roundtable, an audience participation series airing Fridays at 8 p.m. ET.
Tampa Bay Downs and TVG will recognize TVG Tampa Bay area account holders by staging the inaugural "TVG Fan Appreciation Day at Tampa Bay Downs" April 9
Penn National Gaming, Inc., announced Feb. 28 it has entered into a marketing alliance with TVG.
Most Popular Stories
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck