Mogador, a stakes-placed son of Danzig, will stand at Maryland Stallion Station (Don Litz, president) near Glyndon, Md.
Graded stakes winners St Averil and Gators N Bears will enter stud in 2006 at Maryland Stallion Station (Don Litz, president) near Glyndon, Md.
Eastern Echo, who was getting ready for his first year at Maryland Stallion Station near Glyndon, Md., after standing at Shamrock Farms near Woodbine, Md., died Tuesday of a heart attack.
Maryland Stallion Station announced it has begun construction of its permanent facility to be located in the Worthington Valley on land that was originally part of Alfred G. Vanderbilt's Sagamore Farm.
Bowman's Band, a 6-year-old grade II stakes winner of more than $1.1 million, will be retired at the end of 2004 and will stand at the Maryland Stallion Station's new facility as the property of Martin S. Schwartz and Maryland Stallion Station.
Construction of a permanent facility for the Maryland Stallion Station has begun, with a groundbreaking ceremony set for July 7.
A trio of Marylanders has joined with one of Kentucky's -- and the world's -- premier horse farms to build a thoroughbred breeding center in Maryland that they fervently believe can become the region's leading breeding operation.
Oh Say, a Maryland stallion and before that one of the many stars in the racing stable of the late Jane du Pont Lunger's Christiana Stable, was euthanized in late July because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Champion Steeplechaser Rawnaq to Miss 2017 Season
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions