Corinthian seemed to be on the fast track early, however, winning two of his first three races, including an allowance victory over Jazil to start his 3-year-old campaign. Bred in Kentucky by Gracefield Equine and Hargus Sexton, Corinthian then crossed the finish line first in the Fountain of Youth (gr. II), but was disqualified to third.
A son of Dynaformer sold for $700,000 to Don Little's Centennial Farms to kick-start day four of the 2007 Keeneland September yearling sale.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced July 16 that it will conduct a New Owner Seminar at the Beresford Gallery in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Aug. 10.
Partnerships in Thoroughbred ownership may offer an easier and less-costly way to enter the business, but partnership managers have some friendly advice: Use your head and have reasonable expectations.
Millionaire King Cugat, who won or placed in 15 of 16 starts, has been retired and will enter stud for $10,000 live foal at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Dynamic Impact Nabs 'Hawk in Illinois Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- Kid Cruz Wins Tesio, Enters Preakness Picture
- Reddam's Bond Holder Succumbs to Laminitis
- 'Bea' Changes Tactics, Captures Sugar Maple
- California Chrome Cruises at Los Alamitos
- Mr Speaker Takes Down Coolmore Lexington