Corinthian seemed to be on the fast track early, however, winning two of his first three races, including an allowance victory over Jazil to start his 3-year-old campaign. Bred in Kentucky by Gracefield Equine and Hargus Sexton, Corinthian then crossed the finish line first in the Fountain of Youth (gr. II), but was disqualified to third.
A son of Dynaformer sold for $700,000 to Don Little's Centennial Farms to kick-start day four of the 2007 Keeneland September yearling sale.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced July 16 that it will conduct a New Owner Seminar at the Beresford Gallery in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Aug. 10.
Partnerships in Thoroughbred ownership may offer an easier and less-costly way to enter the business, but partnership managers have some friendly advice: Use your head and have reasonable expectations.
Millionaire King Cugat, who won or placed in 15 of 16 starts, has been retired and will enter stud for $10,000 live foal at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick
- Trainer Chuck Treece Collects 1,000th Win
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Apprentice Boulanger Guides in First Winner
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses
- WV Racing, Breeding Take 10% Revenue Hit
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More