Jose Ortiz extended his domination of the fall meet jockey standings Nov. 2 at Aqueduct Racetrack, with five winners from seven mounts on Friday's program.
Long River and Romansh face five opponents in the 1 1/8-mile test for older horses at Aqueduct March 22.
- By Vic Zast
Don Dulce and Dance to Bristol in spotlight on Bill Mott's birthday. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out