Jose Ortiz extended his domination of the fall meet jockey standings Nov. 2 at Aqueduct Racetrack, with five winners from seven mounts on Friday's program.
Long River and Romansh face five opponents in the 1 1/8-mile test for older horses at Aqueduct March 22.
- By Vic Zast
Don Dulce and Dance to Bristol in spotlight on Bill Mott's birthday. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog