Jose Ortiz extended his domination of the fall meet jockey standings Nov. 2 at Aqueduct Racetrack, with five winners from seven mounts on Friday's program.
Long River and Romansh face five opponents in the 1 1/8-mile test for older horses at Aqueduct March 22.
- By Vic Zast
Don Dulce and Dance to Bristol in spotlight on Bill Mott's birthday. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci