The Downs at Albuquerque Racetrack and Casino will offer $1 million in total for 12 Thoroughbred stakes at the meet that begins June 25.
The Downs at Albuquerque's 2015 split meet for Thoroughbreds and Quarter Horses that ended Sept. 27 produced increases in purses and wagering.
The Downs at Albuquerque recorded increases in handle and purses during its Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse spring meet at the New Mexico track, which ended June 18.
A stakes schedule worth $1.155 million will be offered to horsemen during The Downs at Albuquerque Racetrack and Casino's 39-day spring meet that begins Friday, April 17.
Jockey Juan Campos died Aug. 16 from injuries suffered in a racing accident at the Downs at Albuquerque that same day.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine