Master Dunker was awarded victory in the $100,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes when favored King Congie was disqualified for drifting out badly through the stretch on the turf course at Gulfstream Park Feb. 6.
Hall of Fame jockey Don Brumfield has been named as a steward for the upcoming Gulfstream Park meet, the track announced Oct. 21.
Keeneland will host Hall of Fame Jockey Day Wednesday, April 18. The jockeys present to sign autographs at the event will be Pat Day, Chris McCarron, Gary Stevens, Steve Cauthen, Don Brumfield, Angel Cordero, Jr., Bobby Ussery, and Earlie Fires.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls