Master Dunker was awarded victory in the $100,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes when favored King Congie was disqualified for drifting out badly through the stretch on the turf course at Gulfstream Park Feb. 6.
Hall of Fame jockey Don Brumfield has been named as a steward for the upcoming Gulfstream Park meet, the track announced Oct. 21.
Keeneland will host Hall of Fame Jockey Day Wednesday, April 18. The jockeys present to sign autographs at the event will be Pat Day, Chris McCarron, Gary Stevens, Steve Cauthen, Don Brumfield, Angel Cordero, Jr., Bobby Ussery, and Earlie Fires.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records