Pender Harbour, Canada's champion 3-year-old male of 2011, will try to make it two straight when he takes on five rivals in the Dominion Day Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine July 1.
Favored Palladio is set to contest his fourth consecutive grade III event, the $200,000 Dominion Day Stakes at Woodbine on Sunday.
A Bit O'Gold, Canada's top 3-year-old in 2004, registered a decisive 6 1/2-length victory in the $215,800 Dominion Day Stakes (Can-III) Friday at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness