The Jockeys' Guild generated $2.1 million less revenue in 2003 than in 2002, according to a 2003 financial report the Guild filed in December with the U.S. Department of Labor. Total revenue declined 31% from $6.8 million in 2002 to $4.7 million in 2003, according to the document.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Force the Pass Heads Fort Marcy
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'