Stakes winner and graded stakes-placed Kiss With a Twist has been retired to Alfred Nuckols' Hurstland Farm near Midway, Ky.
In what has to be one of the strongest and deepest 2-year-old allowance fields ever assembled at Fair Grounds, nine juveniles will go to the post in Thursday's one-mile test, several of whom have already excited fans with their dazzling performances.
Favored Dyna Da Wyna prevailed in a four-horse photo finish to win the $85,575 Stravinsky Stakes for fillies and mares at 5 1/2 furlongs on the turf.
Dyna Da Wyna caught Mexican Moonlight in midstretch and gradually pulled away to a three-quarter of a length win in the $112,900 Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) Saturday at Keeneland.
Hurstland Farm stallion Doc's Leader was euthanized the night of Oct. 14 because of complications arising from a neurological disorder.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core