Stakes winner and graded stakes-placed Kiss With a Twist has been retired to Alfred Nuckols' Hurstland Farm near Midway, Ky.
In what has to be one of the strongest and deepest 2-year-old allowance fields ever assembled at Fair Grounds, nine juveniles will go to the post in Thursday's one-mile test, several of whom have already excited fans with their dazzling performances.
Favored Dyna Da Wyna prevailed in a four-horse photo finish to win the $85,575 Stravinsky Stakes for fillies and mares at 5 1/2 furlongs on the turf.
Dyna Da Wyna caught Mexican Moonlight in midstretch and gradually pulled away to a three-quarter of a length win in the $112,900 Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) Saturday at Keeneland.
Hurstland Farm stallion Doc's Leader was euthanized the night of Oct. 14 because of complications arising from a neurological disorder.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit