Easy front-runner Turbo Compressor, ridden expertly by Joe Bravo, put his six rivals to sleep and coasted to victory over Air Support in the $505,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 7 at Monmouth Park.
Turbo Compressor proved once again that speed can be dangerous. The 4-year-old Halo's Image ridgeling, who makes it a habit of being in front, got out to a narrow lead in the Colonial Turf Cup and won.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival