The surging Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale ended its two-night run in upstate New York Aug. 14 with impressive results as shoppers dreamed of a lucrative future with their purchases.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Run in Haskell
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- Highlander Features Battle of the Sexes
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- THS: Belmont Derby Invitational