Favored Joyful Victory went to the front of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) class when she dominated the $125,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) by 8 3/4 lengths in her first start of the year at Oaklawn March 12.
Dixie City makes her first start since winning Aqueduct's Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) last November as one of the favorites in the $125,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park March 12.
Edward Evans' homebred filly Dixie City repelled a bid from favored Believe in A.P. at the quarter pole and sailed to an easy victory in the $200,000 Demoiselle (gr. II) Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
To Honor and Serve will try to finish off a strong juvenile season when he meets six rivals in the $200,000 Remsen (gr. II) Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award