The partnership that owns the weanling half-sister to recent Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Street Sense bought back the Distorted Humor filly for $850,000 Friday during the fifth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale in Lexington.
If you can believe the talk around Keeneland's sale grounds, Tuesday's second session of the September yearling sale is filled with horses that have top conformation as well as top pedigrees.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries