The partnership that owns the weanling half-sister to recent Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Street Sense bought back the Distorted Humor filly for $850,000 Friday during the fifth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale in Lexington.
If you can believe the talk around Keeneland's sale grounds, Tuesday's second session of the September yearling sale is filled with horses that have top conformation as well as top pedigrees.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil