The partnership that owns the weanling half-sister to recent Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Street Sense bought back the Distorted Humor filly for $850,000 Friday during the fifth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale in Lexington.
If you can believe the talk around Keeneland's sale grounds, Tuesday's second session of the September yearling sale is filled with horses that have top conformation as well as top pedigrees.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set