Turning Top, a three-time winner on the Hollywood Park turf, is the 119-pound high weight for the $150,000 Las Palmas Handicap (gr. IIT) on closing day of the Oak Tree Racing Association meet Oct. 31.
Evening Jewel, perfect in two starts on the turf, attempts to register her second grade I victory of the season when she faces a solid field in the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks on the grass Aug. 21 at the seaside track.
Berg Bahn, the first of two European shippers for the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) Aug. 21, has arrived at the seaside track after clearing quarantine at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- BHA Levies Heavy Penalties Against Three