Turning Top, a three-time winner on the Hollywood Park turf, is the 119-pound high weight for the $150,000 Las Palmas Handicap (gr. IIT) on closing day of the Oak Tree Racing Association meet Oct. 31.
Evening Jewel, perfect in two starts on the turf, attempts to register her second grade I victory of the season when she faces a solid field in the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks on the grass Aug. 21 at the seaside track.
Berg Bahn, the first of two European shippers for the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) Aug. 21, has arrived at the seaside track after clearing quarantine at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud