Turning Top, a three-time winner on the Hollywood Park turf, is the 119-pound high weight for the $150,000 Las Palmas Handicap (gr. IIT) on closing day of the Oak Tree Racing Association meet Oct. 31.
Evening Jewel, perfect in two starts on the turf, attempts to register her second grade I victory of the season when she faces a solid field in the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks on the grass Aug. 21 at the seaside track.
Berg Bahn, the first of two European shippers for the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) Aug. 21, has arrived at the seaside track after clearing quarantine at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels