Turning Top, a three-time winner on the Hollywood Park turf, is the 119-pound high weight for the $150,000 Las Palmas Handicap (gr. IIT) on closing day of the Oak Tree Racing Association meet Oct. 31.
Evening Jewel, perfect in two starts on the turf, attempts to register her second grade I victory of the season when she faces a solid field in the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks on the grass Aug. 21 at the seaside track.
Berg Bahn, the first of two European shippers for the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) Aug. 21, has arrived at the seaside track after clearing quarantine at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac