Trainer Tim Tullock Jr. believes that Sensibly Chic has a few points in her favor that will help her extract revenge upon Cativa when they hook up at Aqueduct on Saturday afternoon in the 51st running of the $150,000-added Distaff Breeders' Cup (gr. II).
Raging Fever and Cat Cay meet in the rubber match of their freshly minted rivalry Saturday when they square off in the $150,000 Distaff Breeders' Cup (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
George Steinbrenner has transcended the role of sports franchise owner. Through all the salary disputes, manager firings, front-page headlines, and, of course, the dynasties and World Series championships, Steinbrenner has become a living, breathing part of the "Big Apple" as owner of the New York Yankees. But when it comes to his involvement in the Sport of Kings, he still is powerless in his attempt to ascend the throne. Here, he has no visions of grandeur, just an admiration for athletes who still compete for the love of the game. To New York racing fans, "The Boss" is merely George, and the track is where he escapes to mingle with these athletes, who demand nothing in return for their heroic deeds. That is why you'll see Steinbrenner at The Big A on a cold, windy March afternoon beaming over his prized four-legged athlete Dream Supreme.
Most Popular Stories
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy
- Dynamic Impact Nabs 'Hawk in Illinois Derby
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- Reddam's Bond Holder Succumbs to Laminitis
- Kid Cruz Wins Tesio, Enters Preakness Picture
- California Chrome Cruises at Los Alamitos
- Mr Speaker Takes Down Coolmore Lexington
- 'Bea' Changes Tactics, Captures Sugar Maple