Dispute, winner of the 1993 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) for owner-breeder Ogden Mills Phipps and trainer Shug McGaughey, was euthanized April 24 at Pattons Creek Farm near Goshen, Ky.
Grade I winner Dispute delivered a bay filly by Cherokee Run Feb. 9 at Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Stable near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million