Dispute, winner of the 1993 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) for owner-breeder Ogden Mills Phipps and trainer Shug McGaughey, was euthanized April 24 at Pattons Creek Farm near Goshen, Ky.
Grade I winner Dispute delivered a bay filly by Cherokee Run Feb. 9 at Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Stable near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Tin Type Gal Rallies to Take Boiling Springs
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury