A multi-year deal between the Television Games Network and the DirecTV satellite service gives the 24-hour horse racing network access to an additional 11 million homes in North America.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Paulassilverlining Tops Honorable Miss Handicap
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa