Vice president of racing W.B. Rogers Beasley is retiring from Keeneland June 30, it was announced Feb. 2, after 34 years of leadership involving the Lexington oval's sales and racing operations.
- By Esther Marr
Esther Marr asks Keeneland's Director of Sales, Geoffrey Russell, about A.P. Indy and interest in horses prior to the sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
Esther Marr dissects the Keeneland September Sale day 1 results and interviews Keeneland's director of sales Geoffrey Russell. watch video
Bryan Cross, 39, has joined the team at Richland Hills Farm as director of sales.
A bay daughter of Distorted Humor fetched $475,000 and topped the ninth day of the Keeneland September yearling sale as the middle market continued to show its strength by posting across-the-board gains.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky