Vice president of racing W.B. Rogers Beasley is retiring from Keeneland June 30, it was announced Feb. 2, after 34 years of leadership involving the Lexington oval's sales and racing operations.
- By Esther Marr
Esther Marr asks Keeneland's Director of Sales, Geoffrey Russell, about A.P. Indy and interest in horses prior to the sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
Esther Marr dissects the Keeneland September Sale day 1 results and interviews Keeneland's director of sales Geoffrey Russell. watch video
Bryan Cross, 39, has joined the team at Richland Hills Farm as director of sales.
A bay daughter of Distorted Humor fetched $475,000 and topped the ninth day of the Keeneland September yearling sale as the middle market continued to show its strength by posting across-the-board gains.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile