Vice president of racing W.B. Rogers Beasley is retiring from Keeneland June 30, it was announced Feb. 2, after 34 years of leadership involving the Lexington oval's sales and racing operations.
- By Esther Marr
Esther Marr asks Keeneland's Director of Sales, Geoffrey Russell, about A.P. Indy and interest in horses prior to the sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
Esther Marr dissects the Keeneland September Sale day 1 results and interviews Keeneland's director of sales Geoffrey Russell. watch video
Bryan Cross, 39, has joined the team at Richland Hills Farm as director of sales.
A bay daughter of Distorted Humor fetched $475,000 and topped the ninth day of the Keeneland September yearling sale as the middle market continued to show its strength by posting across-the-board gains.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past