Vice president of racing W.B. Rogers Beasley is retiring from Keeneland June 30, it was announced Feb. 2, after 34 years of leadership involving the Lexington oval's sales and racing operations.
- By Esther Marr
Esther Marr asks Keeneland's Director of Sales, Geoffrey Russell, about A.P. Indy and interest in horses prior to the sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
Esther Marr dissects the Keeneland September Sale day 1 results and interviews Keeneland's director of sales Geoffrey Russell. watch video
Bryan Cross, 39, has joined the team at Richland Hills Farm as director of sales.
A bay daughter of Distorted Humor fetched $475,000 and topped the ninth day of the Keeneland September yearling sale as the middle market continued to show its strength by posting across-the-board gains.
Most Popular Stories
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- Milestone Victory for Goodwin Comes at Canterbury Park
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand
- International Sire Elusive Quality Pensioned