Kentucky Bear, who ran third in this year's Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), has been retired from racing after suffering a leg injury.
Steady and solid was the theme of the 2008 selected session of the Woodbine yearling sale on Sept. 2, hosted by the Ontario division of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society.
Half a Year, who was an English champion miler, was euthanized this summer due to complications from colic.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Slimmed Down Racing May Be Finding Its Footing
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt