The Virginia location of Dinwiddie Farm has closed its doors, but the operation will continue to breed and race Thoroughrbeds, said farm manager Bud Paul.
Ballet de France, a Virginia Broodmare of the Year, was euthanized Aug. 5 at Stewart Bainum's Dinwiddie Farm near Middleburg, Va.
A Kris S. filly from the family of champion Dancethruthedawn topped the first session of the 2002 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearling sale. The filly, purchased by Stewart Bainum's Dinwiddie Farm near Middleburg, Va., brought a top price of $300,000.
After 220 hips through the ring at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearlings sale, a filly from the family of Dancethruthedawn, hip #77, has brought the highest price of $300,000.
Classy Cathy, who won three grade I stakes as a 3-year-old in 1986 before going on to become a stakes producer, died June 13 from complications from colic.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward