The Virginia location of Dinwiddie Farm has closed its doors, but the operation will continue to breed and race Thoroughrbeds, said farm manager Bud Paul.
Ballet de France, a Virginia Broodmare of the Year, was euthanized Aug. 5 at Stewart Bainum's Dinwiddie Farm near Middleburg, Va.
A Kris S. filly from the family of champion Dancethruthedawn topped the first session of the 2002 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearling sale. The filly, purchased by Stewart Bainum's Dinwiddie Farm near Middleburg, Va., brought a top price of $300,000.
After 220 hips through the ring at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearlings sale, a filly from the family of Dancethruthedawn, hip #77, has brought the highest price of $300,000.
Classy Cathy, who won three grade I stakes as a 3-year-old in 1986 before going on to become a stakes producer, died June 13 from complications from colic.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop