Racing as a homebred for the G. Watts Humphrey Jr. & Louise Ireland Humphrey Revocable Trust, Centre Court dominated a solid field of distaff turfers to notch her third graded stakes win of the year.
Noverre, an English champion who ran in two Breeders' Cup events, died in India, where he was standing at stud,
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'