Melnyk Racing Stable's Indian Vale, who endured several false starts to begin her 5-year-old year, finally got back to the races Saturday afternoon and delivered a 5 1/2-length victory in the $104,800 Next Move Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at nine furlongs on the Aqueduct inner track.
Foiled twice before, Melnyk Racing Stables' Indian Vale looks like she will finally make her comeback in Saturday's $100,000 Next Move Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at 1 1/8 miles at Aqueduct.
Philadelphia Park-based trainer Ramon Preciado seeks to add to his success in New York with Amber Note in Aqueduct's Rare Treat.
Two-time stakes winner Homerette has a chance to win her first open stakes race in Saturday's Affectionately Handicap at Aqueduct.
Hobeau Farm homebred Miss Shop rallied from last to win the $107,800 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares going away in a surprise at Aqueduct Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC