Chapel Royal, a former Kentucky stallion getting ready to stand his first season at William Schettine's Signature Stallions near Reddick, Fla., in 2009, has become the new leader among Northern Hemisphere first-crop sires.
Celestino DiLibero, who stood record-setting stallion Lawmaker at his Florida farm, died in late September in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation