Chapel Royal, a former Kentucky stallion getting ready to stand his first season at William Schettine's Signature Stallions near Reddick, Fla., in 2009, has become the new leader among Northern Hemisphere first-crop sires.
Celestino DiLibero, who stood record-setting stallion Lawmaker at his Florida farm, died in late September in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop