Chapel Royal, a former Kentucky stallion getting ready to stand his first season at William Schettine's Signature Stallions near Reddick, Fla., in 2009, has become the new leader among Northern Hemisphere first-crop sires.
Celestino DiLibero, who stood record-setting stallion Lawmaker at his Florida farm, died in late September in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program