Top-ranked New Zealand jockey Matthew Cameron added the New Zealand One Thousand Guineas (NZ-I) to his record Nov. 14 when bringing Risque from far back for victory at Riccarton Park.
Unbeaten filly Recite kept her record perfect with a clear win in the $225,000 The Oaks Stud Manawatu Sires' Produce Stakes (NZ-I), New Zealand's richest race for 2-year-olds, March 30.
Australian businessman Dick Karreman has purchased The Oaks Stud in New Zealand and will stand Our Emblem's full brother, Traditionally, there during the southern hemisphere season.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal