Tadwiga, a 12-year-old mare by Fairy King in foal to Consolidator, was purchased by Eugenio Colombo, agent, for $170,000 to top the first Consignor Preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale Wednesday, Jan. 17.
Glen Hill Farm's Indy Groove led from flag fall to finish en route to a 4 ½-length victory in $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) with Mark Guidry aboard on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Graded stakes winner Miss Terrible tops a field of seven fillies and mares drawn for Saturday's $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) at Arlington Park. The Argentine-bred mare will carry high weight of 118 under jockey Eusebio Razo Jr. The pair will break from post four.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup