Tadwiga, a 12-year-old mare by Fairy King in foal to Consolidator, was purchased by Eugenio Colombo, agent, for $170,000 to top the first Consignor Preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale Wednesday, Jan. 17.
Glen Hill Farm's Indy Groove led from flag fall to finish en route to a 4 ½-length victory in $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) with Mark Guidry aboard on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Graded stakes winner Miss Terrible tops a field of seven fillies and mares drawn for Saturday's $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) at Arlington Park. The Argentine-bred mare will carry high weight of 118 under jockey Eusebio Razo Jr. The pair will break from post four.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September