Tadwiga, a 12-year-old mare by Fairy King in foal to Consolidator, was purchased by Eugenio Colombo, agent, for $170,000 to top the first Consignor Preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale Wednesday, Jan. 17.
Glen Hill Farm's Indy Groove led from flag fall to finish en route to a 4 ½-length victory in $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) with Mark Guidry aboard on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Graded stakes winner Miss Terrible tops a field of seven fillies and mares drawn for Saturday's $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) at Arlington Park. The Argentine-bred mare will carry high weight of 118 under jockey Eusebio Razo Jr. The pair will break from post four.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Breeding Fund Changes Approved by PA House
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom