Tadwiga, a 12-year-old mare by Fairy King in foal to Consolidator, was purchased by Eugenio Colombo, agent, for $170,000 to top the first Consignor Preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale Wednesday, Jan. 17.
Glen Hill Farm's Indy Groove led from flag fall to finish en route to a 4 ½-length victory in $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) with Mark Guidry aboard on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Graded stakes winner Miss Terrible tops a field of seven fillies and mares drawn for Saturday's $150,000 Arlington Matron Handicap (gr. III) at Arlington Park. The Argentine-bred mare will carry high weight of 118 under jockey Eusebio Razo Jr. The pair will break from post four.
Most Popular Stories
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile