According to Dr. Alan J. Nixon of Cornell University, veterinarians might be able to treat horses with injuries to their superficial digital flexor tendons (SDFTs) effectively by injecting stem cells directly into the injured tendon using cells that were harvested and expanded from the horse's own bone marrow.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely