Overlooked at odds of 7-1, Glencrest Farm's Devil May Care took over at the top of the stretch and bounded away to a 2 3/4-length victory in the $200,000 Bonnie Miss Stakes (gr. II) March 20 at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- IFHA Releases List of Top 100 Group I Races
- 145 Cataloged for Tattersalls Breeze-Up Sale
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Gleeson Named to Grayson Research Position
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby