A season after finishing fourth in the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) at Newmarket, turf sprinter Undrafted has returned to England to target the six-furlong Diamond Jubilee Stakes (Eng-I) Saturday, June 20 at Royal Ascot.
Lethal Force gave a masterful performance on closing day at Royal Ascot, making nearly all the pace for a convincing two-length win in the Diamond Jubilee (Eng-I), the marquee event June 22.
Society Rock will bid to become only the second horse in more than 50 years to win the Diamond Jubilee (Eng-I) twice when he takes on 17 opponents June 22, the final day of the 2013 Royal Ascot meeting.
View the races of Royal Ascot. view slideshow
- By Steve Haskin
Each year, I keep thinking there is no cure for Triple Crown trail withdrawal. read blog
Australian standout Black Caviar, winner of all 19 of her races, eight of them group I events, will be taking a break before coming back to prepare for Royal Ascot in Great Britain, trainer Peter Moody said.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls