A1A Racing is offering a $250,000 bonus to the breeder of first-year sire Peace and Justice's first non-restricted, black-type stakes winner.
Peace and Justice, a three-time winning miler by War Front, will stand at Diamond B Farm in Pennsylvania for 2017, according to agent Steve Young.
Freshman son of Flatter's first crop showing potential
Multiple graded stakes winner Pants On Fire will stand his initial season at stud for $5,000 next year at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
Multiple graded stakes winner Senor Swinger will relocate to La Mancha Farm in Ocala, Fla,. for the 2016 breeding season, as property of Michael V. Laurato.
Uptowncharlybrown, a stakes-winning son of Limehouse, has arrived at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm for the 2015 breeding season.
Freshman sire Talent Search and new sire Doubles Partner will join the stallion roster at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm in Mohrsville, Pa.
Dual graded stakes winner Mad Flatter will stand at Glen and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
Got the Last Laugh, a graded stakes winner at 2, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
Multiple stakes winner Talent Search will stand at Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Ramsey Farm near Nicholasville, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double