Diamond A Farms owner wins a Range Rover from Castleton Lyons.
Grade I winner Dixie Union, who entered stud this year at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky., as the property of a syndicate managed by William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, has been relocated to Lane's End near Versailles.
Dixie Union, who was retired due to a minor tendon injury following his victory in the Malibu Stakes (gr. I), will stand at stud at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky. Diamond A raced the colt in partnership with his breeder, Herman Sarkowsky. Dixie Union will stand for a $30,000 live foal fee as the property of a syndicate managed by William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again