Diamond A Farms owner wins a Range Rover from Castleton Lyons.
Grade I winner Dixie Union, who entered stud this year at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky., as the property of a syndicate managed by William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, has been relocated to Lane's End near Versailles.
Dixie Union, who was retired due to a minor tendon injury following his victory in the Malibu Stakes (gr. I), will stand at stud at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky. Diamond A raced the colt in partnership with his breeder, Herman Sarkowsky. Dixie Union will stand for a $30,000 live foal fee as the property of a syndicate managed by William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity