Diamond A Farms owner wins a Range Rover from Castleton Lyons.
Grade I winner Dixie Union, who entered stud this year at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky., as the property of a syndicate managed by William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, has been relocated to Lane's End near Versailles.
Dixie Union, who was retired due to a minor tendon injury following his victory in the Malibu Stakes (gr. I), will stand at stud at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky. Diamond A raced the colt in partnership with his breeder, Herman Sarkowsky. Dixie Union will stand for a $30,000 live foal fee as the property of a syndicate managed by William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Golden Ray First Winner for American Lion
- Agency Selected to Market American Pharoah
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Hail Hooper, Hyperion
- Blazing Speed to Try for Repeat in Hong Kong
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Palm Meadows to Remain Open For Summer
- Gleneagles to Try for Guineas Double