The middle market held steady and the number sold rose, but the Barretts October mixed sale experienced decreases gross revenue and average price from a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- Breeders' Cup Lists Start Times, Bet Options
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look