A Lexington bank claims former NBA player and college All-American Bobby Hurley and his Devil Eleven Stable have defaulted on a note totaling more than $900,000; seeks taking possession of 12 shares in Songandaprayer.
Praying for Cash, a graded stakes winner by Songandaprayer, will enter stud at Hartley/De Renzo Thoroughbreds near Ocala, Fla.
Praying for Cash, a graded stakes winner for Bobby Hurley's Devil Eleven Stable, has been retired from racing for stallion duty.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- NTRA Meets With Treasury on Withholding Taxes
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes
- Belle Gallantey Looks for More in Ladies 'Cap
- PA Breeders Offering Stallion Season Auction
- NJ Breeders Holding Online Season Auction
- That Handicapping Show: The Martha Washington
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis