Iowa-based jockey Ramsay Zimmerman was arrested in Des Moines and charged with four felonies, including possession and intent to deliver crack cocaine and heroin, the morning of May 10.
The Polk County, Iowa, board of supervisors voted unanimously in favor of a five-year, $100 million rental agreement with the operators of Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Ohio Steps Up in American Stakes
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer