Turbulent Descent made her first start for her new connections a winning one Aug. 24, taking the $500,000 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course and punching her ticket to the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint.
Turbulent Descent returns to the scene of one of her most impressive victories when she makes her second start of the year Aug. 24 in the $500,000 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course.
Afleeting Lady, second to Royal Delta in the Fleur de Lis Handicap (gr. II) last month, top a field of nine entered for the $200,000 Molly Pitcher (gr. II) at Monmouth July 29.
Derwin's Star, taking advantage of a seam at the head of the stretch, streaked to her first graded stakes win in the $150,000 Bed o' Roses (gr. III) July 1 at Belmont Park.
Eric Fein's C C's Pal searches for her second straight graded stakes victory July 1 at Belmont Park, facing seasoned sprinters in the $150,000 Bed O' Roses Handicap (gr. II).
Locally based Winning Image, owned by Martin Scafidi, asserted herself early and ended up wiring the field in the $150,000 My Juliet Stakes at Parx Racing May 26.
Derwin's Star seized the lead on the turn for home and cruised to her first stakes victory by 4 3/4 lengths in the $400,000 Charles Town Oaks Sept. 18 at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races.
For the third time this season Blind Luck ran down a rival in the final jump to win by the narrowest of margins, this time nosing out Havre de Grace in the $263,200 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) July 10 on the slop.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton