The annual Kentucky Derby Trainers Dinner, put on by the Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders and the Kentucky Thoroughbred Association on April 29, produced their annual outspoken comments by the trainers of horses for Saturday's Run for the Roses. Following are the tongue-in-cheek comments from the conditioners:
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact