With rain in Saturday's forecast, connections of Kentucky Derby hopefuls International Star, Tencendur, and Keen Ice will try to stick to the plan of working Saturday, April 25.
Trainers watching weather, Colonel John, Denis of Cork, and Gayego gallop, Anak Nakal and Recapturetheglory work.
Adriano had an easy morning on Monday, walking the shedrow at Barn 42 a day after working five furlongs in 1:01.80
A daily report on the progress of contenders for the May 1 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Edited notes from Churchill Downs tracking the daily activities of leading contenders for the May 1 Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs