With rain in Saturday's forecast, connections of Kentucky Derby hopefuls International Star, Tencendur, and Keen Ice will try to stick to the plan of working Saturday, April 25.
Trainers watching weather, Colonel John, Denis of Cork, and Gayego gallop, Anak Nakal and Recapturetheglory work.
Adriano had an easy morning on Monday, walking the shedrow at Barn 42 a day after working five furlongs in 1:01.80
A daily report on the progress of contenders for the May 1 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Edited notes from Churchill Downs tracking the daily activities of leading contenders for the May 1 Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC