Based on their experiences, top veterinarians dispute a published report alleging that the West Nile virus vaccine might have caused abortions and deformed foals.
The West Nile virus vaccine that is manufactured by Fort Dodge Animal Health may be causing abortions in pregnant mares and deformities in foals, according to an article that appeared Friday on the Denver Post Web site.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck