Based on their experiences, top veterinarians dispute a published report alleging that the West Nile virus vaccine might have caused abortions and deformed foals.
The West Nile virus vaccine that is manufactured by Fort Dodge Animal Health may be causing abortions in pregnant mares and deformities in foals, according to an article that appeared Friday on the Denver Post Web site.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago