Based on their experiences, top veterinarians dispute a published report alleging that the West Nile virus vaccine might have caused abortions and deformed foals.
The West Nile virus vaccine that is manufactured by Fort Dodge Animal Health may be causing abortions in pregnant mares and deformities in foals, according to an article that appeared Friday on the Denver Post Web site.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Global Gaming Almanac Set for July 28 Release
- Equineline 'Pedigree Binder' Now Available
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Wednesday at Saratoga