Based on their experiences, top veterinarians dispute a published report alleging that the West Nile virus vaccine might have caused abortions and deformed foals.
The West Nile virus vaccine that is manufactured by Fort Dodge Animal Health may be causing abortions in pregnant mares and deformities in foals, according to an article that appeared Friday on the Denver Post Web site.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Champagne Room Earns Toast as Champion 2-Year-Old Filly
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- Big-Race Drefong Named Champion Male Sprinter