Victor Heerman Jr., who as a bloodstock agent in the 1980s added flair to Central Kentucky sales, died July 2 at his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. home. He was 89.
Fasig-Tipton's Dennis Lynch promotes Thoroughbred sales while being profiled as living the 'Filson Life' in a blog post on the clothing company's website.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Five partners have formed a new management company that will enable individuals to experience Thoroughbred ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- Breeders' Cup Ticket Sales Begin Online
- 'Chrome' Eyes BC Classic, Bayern Has Options
- Beholder Fires Bullet for Zenyatta Defense
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute