Victor Heerman Jr., who as a bloodstock agent in the 1980s added flair to Central Kentucky sales, died July 2 at his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. home. He was 89.
Fasig-Tipton's Dennis Lynch promotes Thoroughbred sales while being profiled as living the 'Filson Life' in a blog post on the clothing company's website.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Five partners have formed a new management company that will enable individuals to experience Thoroughbred ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Secret Circle Part of Salty Palos Verdes Cast
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis
- Testa Rossi Makes Endeavour Return for Brown