Victor Heerman Jr., who as a bloodstock agent in the 1980s added flair to Central Kentucky sales, died July 2 at his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. home. He was 89.
Fasig-Tipton's Dennis Lynch promotes Thoroughbred sales while being profiled as living the 'Filson Life' in a blog post on the clothing company's website.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Five partners have formed a new management company that will enable individuals to experience Thoroughbred ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah at Churchill Downs May 25
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Ward Fillies Work at Arlington for Royal Meet
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Stewart Pleased with Tale of Verve at Belmont
- Ol' Fashion Gal Fends Off Late Run in Selene
- Ashleyluvssugar No Fluke in Whittingham
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Main Sequence to Defend United Nations Title