Victor Heerman Jr., who as a bloodstock agent in the 1980s added flair to Central Kentucky sales, died July 2 at his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. home. He was 89.
Fasig-Tipton's Dennis Lynch promotes Thoroughbred sales while being profiled as living the 'Filson Life' in a blog post on the clothing company's website.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Five partners have formed a new management company that will enable individuals to experience Thoroughbred ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Hong Kong Stars to Battle on Sunday at Sha Tin
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Maker Quartet Headlines Fair Grounds 'Cap
- Look Back: Master Derby Wins Louisiana Derby