Victor Heerman Jr., who as a bloodstock agent in the 1980s added flair to Central Kentucky sales, died July 2 at his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. home. He was 89.
Fasig-Tipton's Dennis Lynch promotes Thoroughbred sales while being profiled as living the 'Filson Life' in a blog post on the clothing company's website.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Five partners have formed a new management company that will enable individuals to experience Thoroughbred ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf