Victor Heerman Jr., who as a bloodstock agent in the 1980s added flair to Central Kentucky sales, died July 2 at his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. home. He was 89.
Fasig-Tipton's Dennis Lynch promotes Thoroughbred sales while being profiled as living the 'Filson Life' in a blog post on the clothing company's website.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Five partners have formed a new management company that will enable individuals to experience Thoroughbred ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Cuomo Plan Asks New York Racing to Pay for Drug Testing
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal