Victor Heerman Jr., who as a bloodstock agent in the 1980s added flair to Central Kentucky sales, died July 2 at his Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. home. He was 89.
Fasig-Tipton's Dennis Lynch promotes Thoroughbred sales while being profiled as living the 'Filson Life' in a blog post on the clothing company's website.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Five partners have formed a new management company that will enable individuals to experience Thoroughbred ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Bettys Bambino Draws Well in Downhill Daytona
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Silviniaco Conti Wins 2nd King George Chase
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability