Grade II winner My Gi Gi has been retired to be bred to Medaglia d'Oro and entered in a November sale as part of the Taylor Made Sales Agency consignment.
My Gi Gi grabbed the lead in the final strides and held off the overwhelming favorite Lady of Shamrock by a nose for her first stakes victory in the $150,00 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 9 on the turf at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll