Grade II winner My Gi Gi has been retired to be bred to Medaglia d'Oro and entered in a November sale as part of the Taylor Made Sales Agency consignment.
My Gi Gi grabbed the lead in the final strides and held off the overwhelming favorite Lady of Shamrock by a nose for her first stakes victory in the $150,00 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 9 on the turf at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Ziconic Set for Debut at Santa Anita
- Tepin Flawless in Endeavour
- Dancing House Breaks Through in Fritchie
- Bolo Upsets Obviously in Arcadia Stakes
- Reload Fires in 2016 Debut, Wins Tampa Bay
- Destin Posts First Stakes Win in Sam F. Davis
- Awesome Banner, Cherry Wine Work for Fountain
- Penwith Lands Graded Score in Royal Delta
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Nearing First Works
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager